Thursday, February 15, 2007

Zachary's Results...

Well, we are pleased to say that Zachary's MRI came back negative and they have found no abnormalities! PRAISE GOD!!! Thanks for all of your prayers. You can now pray that the Neurologist will feel that everything is fine as well. Because Zach has had so many reoccurring incidents of this supposed Vertigo, the ENT Doctor wants to make sure that there is no seizure activity going on in the Brain Stem and he feels that the Neurologist will be able to determine if this is happening. If there are no findings with the Neurologist then they will have a final diagnosis of Benign Juvenile Vertigo which leads to early childhood migraines.

I cannot begin to tell all of you the amazing peace that God has given me about all of this. I know that it is in His hands and He is protecting Zachary. I also know that this peace is because of all of your thoughts and prayers. Thank you again. I have added some more pictures of our little guy...enjoy.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Hey Sarah...Your Dad has not kept me in the loop on this one...I'll have to rag on him...I LOVE DOING THAT - SO MUCH FUN! Glad you got a good report...Will continue to lift the cute guy up in my prayers...Hope your new little one and you are feeling good! From Icy NJ...J

dustjess said...

Yeah Zach! I'm so glad things are okay. We were worried. Keep the updates coming, it is great seeing all the pictures.

Jerry Gilmore said...

That is great news!!! It can be a very helpless feeling when your kids are hurting and you can't do anything to help. But God is good and He will take care of Zach and you! Pray for us as we are awaiting word about going full time at the church. I should know something next week.