Saturday, September 29, 2007

Beautiful Autumn Day!

We enjoyed a wonderful day at he Johnson Pumpkin Farm today! We went there with David's sister Missy and her family and had a great time. Zach enjoyed all of the animals and just being able to run around. We even walked through a huge corn maze and only got lost two times. It took us 30 minutes to get through it all. There is a picture on the side of the maze and what it says. Izzy was a trooper through the whole thing and did not cry until she had to go back into her car seat. Zach loves his Aunt Missy and Uncle Jerry as well as his cousins. It was great to spend time together with family. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

Woo Hoo Sarah for two posts back to back! :) It was great to see you so often this summer. I have to honestly say it was one of my highlights to see you walk through the door that day...such a tough day of mixed emotions and then a familiar face that was so unexpected. Thanks for smiling and coming in with some great updates and love for us and for Jesus. Thank you...really...anyway...keep updating!

Sorry to get so sappy on a blog comment!!! By the way...I went for an ultrasound last night... :)

Shoemaker Family said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...it wasn't because of a new baby! :) I think I'd be put in a mental hospital if I had another one this close again!!! ha ha