Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Mid-January!

Well, I think that the Michigan winter chill is finally here. It was so cold this morning!! Just wanted to update everyone and let you all know that Isabelle has croup which I am hoping is on its way to being over. She has started on some steroids which have helped somewhat but that cough sure is awful!



Zachary is officially potty trained during the day. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still working on the night time thing and I have a feeling this may take a while to break but at least we have the daytime under control. It has been about a week and he has only had one accident! We are quite pleased and I just can't believe that I am at a stage in my life that this is such an exciting topic that I am posting it on our website. :) I think that I more releived because we will not have to buy so many Pull-Ups that are way too expensive!



One of my nephews is getting married this weekend and this makes me feel quite old since I was 5 when he was born. I also became a Great Aunt (not with the nephew getting married this weekend - just to clarify) and an Auntie in the same week. This makes me feel really old and kinda weird. But both boys are beautiful and healthy and this was what matters the most.



I will be posting some pictures later tonight of Zachary playing in the snow and then some new pictures of Isabelle. I am not sure if I already posted this so please forgive me but Isabelle is clapping now and thinks that she is pretty cool stuff. She loves to sing Patty Cake and If Your Happy and You Know it Praise the Lord! Zach also likes to chime in and sing!

My brother Keith would have celebrated his 49th birthday at the beginning of this month if he were alive. I miss him so much lately and I am not sure why. I am sure that he is watching from heaven as his son is married this weekend. He is also probably glowing with pride of his newly extended family and being a great uncle as well. Sure wish that he was here with us but I would never wish him away from the wonderful place called heaven....



Love to all of you and we hope that everyone is healthy and happy!



Krueger's :)

No comments: