Saturday, February 23, 2008

Spring is coming...

Hello all from the Krueger household! Although February is a short month and is almost over, it feels like it has taken forever! The whole household has been sick over the last two weeks and are finally on the mend, thank God. I missed two Sundays and feel so bad and weird for not going, but needed to stay home with my sick family. Then last Sunday we had a terrible ice storm and church was cancelled, I was so bummed. I am determined to get to church tomorrow, no matter what!!

Update on Zachary - he is now fully potty trained and has been pretty much since my last potsing. We are so proud of him and he is very proud of himself, the only drawback is that he wakes me up to go potty at night now and will not let his Daddy help out. Oh well, this too shall pass. He is getting funnier everyday and it still amazes me the things he will say. His new favorite movie is Cars and we get to watch it everday, and only once a day now because he would watch it continuously if we would let him. He loves to go to church and loves to sing! His other favorite thing to do now is play with Playdough! This will entertain him for quite some time...YEAH!

Isabelle Grace - our girl now has her first tooth and I think three others coming in. She finally said Mama today for the first time. She is starting to really babble a lot and it is sooooo cute. She is standing all by herself and thinks that she is cool stuff. She is somewhat sleeping through the night but with these teeth coming in, some nights are not so good. Again, this too shall pass. We just took her 9 months pictures today and it does not seem possible that this little girl is this big already. It is a blessing and a sadness to see her growing up so fast.

David- he is still doing his Body Challenge and has lost almost 4% body fat and is down 12 pounds. He looks like a different man and is quite pleased with his progress in only 4 weeks. I have before and now pictures but I am not allowed to post those. :)

I continue to work 4 days a week and get to spend three days at home with the kids. I am very ready for Spring and the sun has actually been shining for three days in a row which has not happened in a very long time. That is why I labeled this post as Spring is coming, and I can't wait. This past week God has allowed me to reconnect with some friends from my High School Youth Group and it has been so awesome to see where they are today and how much God is still active in their lives. I know that nothing happens on accident with the Lord and I am so blessed to have reconnected with them. This blog land thing and the internet can provide amazing things.

My parents are on their very first cruise as I write this and have celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! How awesome is that!?!?! I am so proud of them and thankful for their wonderful Christian example. All of us kids suprised them a few months back with a Cruise to celebrate them and they did not really know how to respond. My parents being in Ministry all of their lives and currently have never done anything this nice for themselves and we felt that it was about time for them now. When Mom called me from the ship they sounded like two little kids in a candy store and this made my heart fill with joy for them. I only hope that I can be such an example for my little one's someday. Well, it is late and I need to get to bed for the big day at Church tomorrow.

Love to all of you!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Branco Lambert said...

hiya sarah, were you able to get my email? I also heard from Amy, now Fritts, and Beth and your mom and dad. what a blessing it was to hear from all of you.

what cuties you have!hope all is well.

Countdown to Thailand...about 2 weeks! Teething, I know, I am praying for Aslan and those around us on that 17 hour flight! yikes.

blessings, jacq

Jodi said...

Hey guys! I don't know if you remember me, but we worked together in the Admissions office at IWU. It's so fun to see your family - y'all look great! :)