Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring IS Here!!!!

We are so excited that Spring has finally arrived! The kids love playing outside and their parents enjoy it as well. Zachary is enjoying life and has more energy than I can fathom. I would love just an ounce of it. Isabelle is continuing to grow and amaze us! She is walking and has been for the last few weeks. She LOVES table food over her baby food and is getting into EVERYTHING!! I am very busy and can't take my off of her for a second. We are eagerly awaiting our trip to the Jersey Shore this summer and Zachary keeps asking when we are going. I am currently attempting to plan a combined birthday party for these two munchkins. I can't believe that it has almost been a year since we became a family of four. God has been so good to us and we are so thankful for this. Love and miss you all.

Krueger's

No comments: