Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Celebrations!!

I can hardly believe that we have celebrated two birthdays and what a huge milestone for Isabelle turning 1 and Zachary 3. It was a surreal moment for me as we blew out the candles for Zachary and then for Isabelle. We celebrated their birthdays together this year and they both really enjoyed it! We then celebrated Mother's Day and the best part of the day was that I got to take a NAP!!! YEAH!! What an AWESOME gift for Mommy! Both kids are very healthy and doing really well. David is gone from us for this week so I am playing the role of single Mommy this week and I must say it has only been one day and I miss my hubby! The kids are going to be starting a new daycare in the beginning of June and I hope and pray that all goes well with this transition. God has been really good to us and continues to bless us in many ways! Hope all is well with you and please keep in touch!

Krueger Family! :)

No comments: